A dedicated website is one of the first things you should put in place when organising a conference or event, and Meeting Makers can take care of the whole process for you.
We recommend you let us register your event’s domain name as soon as possible.
We will then immediately create a holding page that’s fully branded and has all the essential wording in place so Google - and the rest - will find and correctly index the site.
We’d also recommend this simple holding page has a 'Register your interest' or Join our mailing list' form to catch all early interest by enabling people to simply submit their email address to receive the earliest event news.
This holding page should be swiftly followed by the essential pages all your target audience expects to see, such as:
- The conference: dates, venues, accommodation, locations and programmes
- The people involved: hosts, sponsors, speakers, venues and committees
- Associated exhibition
- Bespoke and secure online registration
- Online submission of abstracts
- Online booking of accommodations and events with secure payment
- News pages delivering the latest information
- Links to social media (such Facebook or Twitter) and a social-share button so visitors can quickly share news of your event on their social media pages.
We have the skills in-house to create and manage all of this for you, and invite you to look at examples of our latest conference websites where we have done just that for other clients:
Call us now on +44(0) 141 945 6880 or email Meeting Makers here, and we’ll call you.
- Get immediate advice about Conference, Exhibition, Corporate Event, Association Management, and DMC Services
- Call Now on 0141 945 6880
- Get in touch, email us now - email@example.com
- Back to top ^
- Other Conference and Exhibition Services
Online submission & review, preparation of final Book of Abstracts... more>
We'll handle all on-line reservations free of charge... more>
Traditional venue or unusual venue? We'll find, negotiate & book it for FREE... more>
Working with you & the host city to bring major international events to the UK... more>
Attracting maximum delegates with cost-effective advertising, direct mail, web & print... more>
How to Reduce, Reuse & Recycle and have a successful conference... more>
Dinners, sightseeing, sport, entertainment, competitions... more>
Thank you very much for your magnificent work in bringing the plans for the WDSC into effect last week. From experience of much smaller events I imagine that there were many minor hiccups along the way and during the event but none materialised from a spectators perspective! Well done to you and your team for an excellent execution of the event.”
Dr Jerry Avis, Chief Executive Officer, Institute of Brewing and Distilling