Online Conference Registration
Each year we handle up to 10,000 registrations for our clients’ events, taking care of everything:
- Creating and maintaining the delegate database
- Full financial administration
- Answering queries by phone and email
- Sending out confirmations/joining instructions
- Chasing up what’s overdue
- Setting-up and staffing reception desks for face-to-face enquiries when the big day comes
The hidden workhorse behind this huge achievement is our exceptional online registration software.
It will seem quick and simple to your visitors, but prove sophisticated and bespoke to you, and the advantages are, frankly, overwhelming.
A password protected account takes away the hassle for delegates
Tailored to the specifics of your event and fully branded to sit within your dedicated conference website, our registration system enables all involved (delegates, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, committee members) to create an account that’s tailored to his or her requirements in a few minutes.
As the event draws closer, this account can be accessed any time (through an individual’s secure password) to change details, add information, confirm bookings, make payments and submit material. With our system, delegates can say goodbye to the chore of entering basic details again and again for every new development.
Data capture & real time reporting gives organisers the ‘Big Picture’
As the event organiser, you can also access the data captured from all those registrations any time for real time reporting on your events' progress.
- How many people are attending?
- How many abstracts have been submitted?
- Which events are over-subscribed?
- Which events need more marketing?
This data can be viewed online any time, through secure access, and can also be produced as a hard copy or email report in the run-up, during or after the event.
Our Online Conference Registration System Facilities in detail:
- Pre-registration - to collect contacts for marketing
- Group bookings with discounted rates
- Bespoke registration categories for your event (such as delegate, speaker, sponsor, exhibitor, etc) so people can automatically bypass procedures that don’t apply to them
- Indication of preferences, such as the seminars, workshops or symposia a delegate wants to attend
- Booking of accommodation, social events and tours
- Secure payments
- Emailing of confirmations, reminders and updates, an essential part of conference marketing
- Major developments - such as the announcement of a new speaker - delivered to mobile phones by text message
Payments can be made using most major credit cards, and funds will transfer straight into your event’s dedicated account, see our Financial Management pages for more details on our expert services in this area.
And for those who want to take the traditional route to registration or payment, Meeting Makers are also happy to accept details by post, telephone and fax.
Call us now on +44(0) 141 945 6880 or email Meeting Makers here, and we’ll call you.
- Get immediate advice about Conference, Exhibition, Corporate Event, Association Management, and DMC Services
- Call Now on 0141 945 6880
- Get in touch, email us now - email@example.com
- Back to top ^
- Other Conference and Exhibition Services
Online submission & review, preparation of final Book of Abstracts... more>
We'll handle all on-line reservations free of charge... more>
Traditional venue or unusual venue? We'll find, negotiate & book it for FREE... more>
Working with you & the host city to bring major international events to the UK... more>
Attracting maximum delegates with cost-effective advertising, direct mail, web & print... more>
How to Reduce, Reuse & Recycle and have a successful conference... more>
Dinners, sightseeing, sport, entertainment, competitions... more>
Our thanks go to your entire team working on this project. It was a pleasure for us to have you on board and to profit from your local knowledge and connections. At all times during the preparations and as well as during the congress itself, the services offered by Meeting Makers were highly professional. I have enjoyed the collaborative spirit between Meeting Makers and AKM very much.”
Thomas Koeb, AKM Congress Service, ECCMID